Can Brands be “First Responders”?. Interesting musings from friend and fellow blogger on digital marketing – born out of his experience helping victims in the aftermath of Sandy!
Can Brands be “First Responders”?
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by Psyche's Circuitry on November 14, 2012
- RT @DigitalRajNYC: Rsrsch: A good reason to try to reduce stress if you need to lose weight! @tracyadennis #pzen read.bi/1rp0m0e htt… 5 days ago
- Cropping Out the Sadness wp.me/p2hgB2-6u 3 weeks ago
- RT @VivekJTiwary: A true ShieldMaiden of Rohan-- NandiJo, daughter of @VivekJTiwary and @tracyadennis ow.ly/i/5YV3O 1 month ago
- Is Your Child Using Devices Too Much? Apply the Delight Principle wp.me/p2hgB2-64 1 month ago
- Thrilled to be at #Lammys to support @VivekJTiwary and his BEST LGBT GRAPHIC NOVEL @fifthbeatle!!! 1 month ago
- RT @MilaHagen: @tracyadennis Love the app!!! PersonalZen.com 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- This is Your Brain on Facebook: Social Media and Teens’ Emotional Health
- The Game Doesn’t Care: Why the Gamification of Mental Health Isn’t Working (Yet)
- Reducing Anxiety with a Smartphone App
- Same, Same, But Different: Similarities and Differences Between our Online and Offline Lives
- Are Video Games the Learning Tools They’re Cracked Up To Be?
- U.S. Views on the Future of Technology
- Through a Glass, Darkly; But Then Face to Face: Sensitive Souls and Social Media