Can Brands be “First Responders”?. Interesting musings from friend and fellow blogger on digital marketing – born out of his experience helping victims in the aftermath of Sandy!
Can Brands be “First Responders”?
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by Psyche's Circuitry on November 14, 2012
- U.S. Views on the Future of Technology wp.me/p2hgB2-60 3 days ago
- RT @APA: Psychologist @tracyadennis's new smartphone game incorporates the latest science to clinically reduce anxiety levels http://t.co/I… 1 week ago
- RT @CBSHealth: Anxiety relief at your fingertips. Game designed by neuroscientist @tracyadennis reduced anxiety in study http://t.co/gBdKyN… 1 week ago
- RT @AstroDocScott: Cosmic photos by Michael Palma from my broad conversation with @tracyadennis at the @RubinMuseum last month! http://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nihalmehta: so proud of @tracyadennis! => Personal Zen Scientifically Reduces Anxiety in 25 Minutes lifehacker.com/personal-zen-s… 4 weeks ago
- Reducing Anxiety with a Smartphone App wp.me/p2hgB2-5R 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Same, Same, But Different: Similarities and Differences Between our Online and Offline Lives
- This is Your Brain on Facebook: Social Media and Teens’ Emotional Health
- Reducing Anxiety with a Smartphone App
- My Personal Zen
- Networked Individualism: Personal Agency Meets the Electronic Leash
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Are Social Media Anti-Social?