Can Brands be “First Responders”?. Interesting musings from friend and fellow blogger on digital marketing – born out of his experience helping victims in the aftermath of Sandy!
Can Brands be “First Responders”?
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by Psyche's Circuitry on November 14, 2012
- Our Avatars, Ourselves wp.me/p2hgB2-5E 3 weeks ago
- 9 questions about Syria you were too embarrassed to ask tinyurl.com/nomneo6 3 months ago
- RT @MargaretWallace: Real-Time Strategy Game Training: Emergence of a Cognitive Flexibility Trait: plosone.org/article/info%3… #gaming 3 months ago
- My Personal Zen wp.me/p2hgB2-5h 3 months ago
- Proud to release #PersonalZen, my FREE science-based stress-reduction game tiny.cc/uat81w 3 months ago
- RT @G_Price: Great piece by @alexismadrigal on the addictive & time-sucking "machine zone" that is Facebook (or Twitter or Tumblr) http://t… 4 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- This is Your Brain on Facebook: Social Media and Teens’ Emotional Health
- The Game Doesn’t Care: Why the Gamification of Mental Health Isn’t Working (Yet)
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Are Social Media Anti-Social?
- Same, Same, But Different: Similarities and Differences Between our Online and Offline Lives
- Networked Individualism: Personal Agency Meets the Electronic Leash
- Our Avatars, Ourselves
- The Body-Data Craze