Can Brands be “First Responders”?. Interesting musings from friend and fellow blogger on digital marketing – born out of his experience helping victims in the aftermath of Sandy!
Can Brands be “First Responders”?
Posted by Psyche's Circuitry on November 14, 2012
- Children/Adolescents and Technology (9)
- Digital Mental Health (13)
- Personal Zen (4)
- Digital Technology (37)
- Effective Communication/Storytelling (1)
- Mental Health and Wellness (9)
- Politics (1)
- Women in Technology (2)
Top Posts & Pages
- Why reading with children is critical for development: theconversation.com/reading-to-you… 22 minutes ago
- Wage Gap May Help Explain Why More Women Are Anxious and Depressed Than Men shar.es/1ed9WE via @Columbiamsph 1 day ago
- Honesty is the best policy, especially with children: m.huffpost.com/us/entry/61521… 2 days ago
- RT @APAHealthyMinds: #School-based #mindfulness program may help urban youth deal w/ negative life stressors. apapsy.ch/school-mindful #Str… 6 days ago