Can Brands be “First Responders”?. Interesting musings from friend and fellow blogger on digital marketing – born out of his experience helping victims in the aftermath of Sandy!
Can Brands be “First Responders”?
Posted by Psyche's Circuitry on November 14, 2012
Subscribe to My Newsletter
- Blast from The Past – Politics and the Culture of Fear: Is There a Place for Digital Disruption?
- Blast from The Past: The Day My Three-Year-Old Discovered Multitasking
- The Isle is Full of Noises: Digital Exile in the Play “Privacy”
- Keep Your Friends Close…: Technology and the Politics of Fear
- Calming the Politics of Fear: Technology and the Anxious Brain
- Children/Adolescents and Technology (9)
- Digital Mental Health (15)
- Personal Zen (5)
- Digital Technology (39)
- Effective Communication/Storytelling (1)
- Mental Health and Wellness (10)
- Politics (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Women in Technology (3)
Top Posts & Pages
- Too many mental health apps put style over substance mashable.com/2016/11/30/men… via @mashable #digital #mentalhealth 3 days ago
- RT @personalzenapp: Personal Zen was selected as one of the Top 50 Wellness Products of 2016 by the Berkeley Well-Being Institute https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @jonmsutton: Tried to get this for @psychmag twitter.com/alexanderhasla… 1 week ago
- RT @jayvanbavel: Very important research showing how Donald Trump may be increasing #prejudice by changing social norms https://t.co/mCpXl… 1 week ago